Wednesday, August 24, 2016

So, for anybody who may be interested, this is a build update.  I'm finally ready to start cutting 4 x 4s for my platform to sit on. I've got to figure out how to insulate the flooring before I start building the platform.  I guess I'll be making a stop at Youtube University tonight.

I put up some fencing, holding the fencing to T-posts with zip ties. The dogs have broken all the zip ties. I have two big dogs and since my mother and father have been living in the "big" house with their little dog, my boys have been banished. Anyway, I only intended the zip ties to be temporary, but I did expect that they would last a little bit longer. I bought some materials last night to fix the fence. I also need to mow today as it is supposed to rain tomorrow.

I would like to post some update photos but my camera is not working any longer. I'll post some photos as soon as I get another.

I have to find a regular job for a while to pay some bills, so I need to get work on the tiny done as quickly as possible. I won't have much time to work on the house.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment